Monday, January 3, 2011

Blessed Day!

Thank you Jesus so much for today. I thank you for the blessing that you have given  me today, I truly feel blessed. I chose to have a positive day today and I had great rewards from it. So thank you my Lord. Lord I thank you for always looking after my family and always protecting us. Please Lord I do need help with my relationship with my mother. I can have all the peaceful good intentions in the world and then she enters the room and then I hardly recognize myself. She seems to get me every time and I am at a loss as to what to do! Please help me in this are a Father God. I love you so much and again thank you for all your blessings that I am so undeserving of, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Totally love this blog, and the other one too! You're a great writer. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete